Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday May 27 Jaunt to Vittoria

Bruce, our leader of the Village Angels came screaming up on his new RIDE
(250 cc Scooter, alittle bigger than his previous Vespa) while I was just finishing my walk with our 3 dogs about 11 am. He asked if I wanted to go for a short RIDE to Vittoria for some plants a guy has for him. I thought, well since Glen and I decided NOT to RIDE and meet today in Jarvis because of an impending thunderstorm coming at 1:30 pm., I said why not. Well the RIDE there was good but on the way back.... we got pissed on..... I mean soaked....
Had to strip down, when I got home, jacket, shirt, pants, boots the works....
I don't really like RIDING in the rain.... the corners are a bit of challenge for me when its slippery. You just have to go alot slower and be cautious. Had to dry off the bike from one end to the other.

So the "weather guessers" radar was right. The storm did come about the time they said it was going to. Well the radar said so anyway. The weather guys said 40% chance of spotty showers. Well I guess we hit the 40% where the showers were..... I will certianly believe the radar on the Weather Network Site from now on.

tb
Binn drying out and had a snooze.............

No comments:

Post a Comment