Sunday 22 July 2012

12 Days till Our Around the Lake Erie Adventure

Yuuuup.,..........we'll be on da road again !!!  Ohhh ya...... and I went to Hully Gully in London to look see and test RIDE a Harley and damned if I didn't buy it....... yuuup.....it was on my "bucket-list" .
Now I have a little bit of problem..... my CPP doesn't kick in for 5 months and 3 days !!!!!!!! Oh well, called Gail my trusty Account Manager at the bank and I'm sure she'll make er happen !
Soooooo I'll be doinn er on a "Narley Harley" and let me tell ya.... they are damned "Narley" !!! Pulls like a son na bitch.... !!!! Incredible torque !

Stay tuned.... more to come later as my RIDINN Budd Glen revamps the
Itinerary..... I think we're up to Version 3 already. We're trying to get an afternoon of kayaking the bay in Put in Bay, Ohio.... already contacted Vicki who has given us lots of useful information, right down to a recommendation for a hotel !



No comments:

Post a Comment